Software publishing / IT development
CAGECFI possède une expertise confirmée en ingénierie de l’informatique et des systèmes d’information.
Since 2001, we have been assisting Sovereign States (governments, ministries and departments), Supranational Organizations, Decentralized Financial Systems, Companies of all sizes, Non-Governmental Organizations and Non-Profit Organizations; in the total dematerialization of their information processing processes.
Through rigor and professionalism, CAGECFI has produced various technologies that have enabled its clients to overcome specific problems or limitations, capitalize on opportunities, improve their efficiency, increase their productivity or simply develop strategies to modernize existing systems or procedures by taking advantage of existing technologies and communications.
SCOPE OF OUR ACTIVITIES
Some flagship projects developed for state and sub-regional structures :
- Fourniture et installation de logiciel de gestion et système d’exploitation serveur à la société Autonome de Financement de l’Entretien Routier (SAFER) au Togo
- Conception et adaptation d’un logiciel de gestion du permis de construire au Togo
- Supply and installation of human resources management software on behalf of the University of Lomé
- Establishment of an Information System on Handicrafts in Togo
- Design, realization and deployment of an IT solution for the management and monitoring of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Togo.
- Design of an application for the automation of the management of external disbursements of projects/programmes of the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation in Niger.
- Creation and implementation of a database within the Support and Monitoring Unit for Mutual or Cooperative Savings and Credit Institutions (CAS-IMEC) within the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Togo.
- Provision of accounting and monitoring-evaluation software for projects in Togo
- Supply and implementation of a computerized application for the accounting, budgetary, analytical and financial management of projects at INAM in Togo.
- Setting up of a computer platform for the collection and processing of statistical data on tourism in Senegal.
- Development of an integrated management application for the Central Bank of the Republic of Guinea, the Association Professionnelle des Institutions de Microfinance de la Guinée and the Management of MFIs in Guinea
- Development of a software on external operations at the Department of Money, Credit and Savings (DMCE) within the Ministry of Economy and Finance in Niger
- Design of software for the calculation of the Harmonized Industrial Production Index (HIPI) and the implementation of the HIPPI module for the 8 member countries of the Economic and Monetary Union (UEMOA).
- Mise en place d’une Base de Données sur les établissements de microfinance et l’édition d’un recueil des textes applicables à la microfinance en Centrafrique